♔hablemos ☎︎de ♪☆✏︎ libros ★ música♬♪ cine ☆ arte ❤y más❀: Everytime


viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Everytime

Everytime I see you, my heart stops for a second. Everytime we talk, I fall a little harder. Everytime you smile, I want to make sure no one ever hurts you again. Everytime you laugh, I feel like I could fly on the sound. Everytime you ask how I’m doing or how my day was, I don’t feel like you’re asking out of habit or politeness….but because you genuinely care about me. Everytime you say my name, I  feel like I can be myself because you accept every part of me. Everytime I lie in bed, I wish you were right there with me. Everytime I hear a love song, you’re the first person to come into my mind. Everytime you open up to me, I feel special that of all the people in the world…you chose me. Somebody once said that there are many things in life that will catch your eye but only a few that will catch your heart..well you’ve caught mine in a more unyeilding grasp than I thought was even possible. To me, it doesn’t matter if you think you have flaws… I accept everything about you. I’ll welcome them any time because you are worth it to me. Once I’m committed to something, I don’t give u and, my love, I’m completely committed to you. I’m sure there will be days when i’m not myself….my negative points will come through, I could never intentionally be mean to you or hurt you though. So for those instances, I apologize in advance. And I know what you mean about it seeming more real…I feel it too. I look forward to our future together, whether hard or easy, I know I can handle anything with you by my side. I cherish every moment we’re together. I adore you. I love you.

No hay comentarios: